2010-09-12

Lazy Sunday Mornings...

Had a  lovely night out with Dearly Beloved; I had Steak, she had Fajitas. Kids didn't mis-behave too badly (although Youngest was rather too proud of herself getting told off for playing on the uninflated bouncy castle at the party earlier in the day.

Oh and Eldest continues her "I'm losing touch..." ways with news that she and Friend played "Orphan Children of 1066" together but she couldn't remember who was the Norman and who was the Viking[1]. Instead of, you know, Schools or Dressing Up or something.


And today the sun is out and the grass is drying off which means I probably ought to get dressed and mow the lawn or something. Later. Later. After I've made Lattes I think...



[1] = I know, I know. It's these little slips that give me hope I'm still going to be able to provide some input to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment