2010-09-28

What to do if you've nothing to say?

(It doesn't seem to stop anyone else).

Bit of a wake up call seeing the new leader of the opposition is only a year or so older than me. It shouldn't, but it's got me wondering whether I'm letting life slip away from me.  To say I'm worried about it would be going too far, but I think it's perfectly natural to compare oneself to those around you and in this age of pervasive media "those around you" is a very very wide sphere.

Instead I'm starting to come to the conclusion that happiness comes not when you've achieved all you wanted to, but when you've learned not to care about the things you've never done.

Changing tack, today I note my attempts to login to the Apple Discussion Forums are being thwarted by something called "AppleConnect Single Sign On" which is insisting that I use Safari 1.0 for some reason. Dear oh dear I hope this is a cock-up and not some new policy being imposed by The Lord Our Jobs, he who insists t'web is Open...

No comments:

Post a Comment