2010-09-07

Really?

So it turns out that just because mon pere created a blog (and, it appears, promptly forgot about it), I've become pressured both mentally and by Blogger's dashboard's honking great "Press me To Create A Blog!" button every time I go to find his Blog, into creating one of my own.

Despite having no need, interest or purpose in doing so. What a waste of space and time.

Let's see if we can do something better with it than that.

Things I have Learnt Today:
  1. Never trust a Met Office that forecasts rain without pointing out the winds and the cold. Bring thicker jumpers as well as raincoats
  2. Certain hotel chain's in-room tea-making facilities can be abused by bringing the teabags and milk cartons to work for when there's no local capability.
  3. I missed my calling in life and based on the last 24 hours I should have been an Apple salesman...

(I didn't say they'd be interesting things I'd learnt, did I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment