2010-09-16

Oh this will *not* end well...

So I find myself Away From Home again, and for a night longer than I expected too.

Got to the hotel last night and asked for an additional night; no problem sir but I'm afraid we'll have to move you. OK says I suits me. No no, says they: You'll be in a twin room tonight but we'll have to move you to a double room tomorrow night; we're fully booked both nights.

OK says I, do I have to checkout and check back in again? No no, says they: Just leave your things packed and we'll move them for you; collect your new room key from reception when you get back in tomorrow night.


So tomorrow is now today. I'm out of the old room. And to be honest I've got nothing better to do but chase around the hotel looking for my stuff tonight so it'll be an adventure.

And, as I sat 30 mins down the road behind a bloody great oversize load artic lorry this morning, I'm not actually sure I finished packing this morning; I think I left my washbag in the bathroom instead of putting it into my overnight bag.

Could this be the start of another wierd travel game, in the same vein as "Guess which airport my bags have ended up at"? Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment